Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:57, 3 May 2022 by Kamwoods (Created page with "Conference, journal, and other publications by year. Right-click on titles to save locally as a PDF. ; Academic: #Kam Woods and Christopher A. Lee. 2015. [//kamwoods.net/publ...")
Conference, journal, and other publications by year. Right-click on titles to save locally as a PDF.
- Kam Woods and Christopher A. Lee. 2015. Redacting Private and Sensitive Information in Born-Digital Collections. In Proceedings of the Archiving 2015. Society for Imaging Science and Technology.
- Woods, Kam, Christopher Lee, and Sunitha Misra. Automated Analysis and Visualization of Disk Images and File Systems for Preservation. In Proceedings of Archiving 2013 (Springfield, VA: Society for Imaging Science and Technology, 2013), 239-244.
- Lee, Christopher A. and Kam Woods. 2012. Automated Redaction of Private and Personal Data in Collections: Toward Responsible Stewardship of Digital Heritage. The Memory of the World in the Digital age: Digitization and Preservation, 2012. Vancouver, BC
- Kam Woods and Christopher A. Lee. 2012. Acquisition and Processing of Disk Images to Further Archival Goals, In Proceedings of Archiving 2012. Springfield, VA: Society for Imaging Science and Technology. 147-152.
- Woods, Kam, Christopher A. Lee and Simson Garfinkel Extending digital repository architectures to support disk image preservation and access, Proceedings of the 11th Annual International ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital libraries, 2011.
- Woods, K., Lee, Christopher, Garfinkel, S., Dittrich, D., Russell, A., Kearton, K. (2011) Creating Realistic Corpora for Forensic and Security Education, ADFSL Conference on Digital Forensics, Security, and Law (ADFSL 2011), Richmond, VA, May 25-27, 2011.
- Kam Woods and Geoffrey Brown. 2009. Assisted Emulation for Legacy Executables. Proceedings of the 5th International Digital Curation Conference.
- Geoffrey Brown and Kam Woods. 2009. Born Broken - Fonts and Information Loss in Legacy Digital Documents. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Preservation of Digital Objects.
- Kam Woods and Geoffrey Brown. 2009. From Imaging to Access - Effective Preservation of Legacy Removable Media. Proceedings of Archiving 2009.
- Kam Woods and Geoffrey Brown. 2008. Virtualization for Preservation of Executable Art. Proceedings of the 2008 DOCAM Summit and Symposium.
- Kam Woods and Geoffrey Brown. 2008. Creating Virtual CD-ROM Collections. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Preservation of Digital Objects. Also in International Journal of Digital Curation Vol. 4, No. 2 2009.
- Kam Woods and Geoffrey Brown. 2007. Migration Performance for Legacy Data Access. 3rd International Digital Curation Conference. Also in International Journal of Digital Curation Vol. 3, No 2. 2008.
- Roxana Girju and Kam Woods. 2005. Exploring Contingency Discourse Relations. Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Computational Semantics (IWCS-6), Harry Bunt (ed.), The Netherlands.
- White Papers and Technical Publications
- Lee, Christopher A., Porter Olsen, Alexandra Chassanoff, Kam Woods, Matthew Kirschenbaum, and Sunitha Misra. From Code to Community: Building and Sustaining BitCurator through Community Engagement. September 30, 2014.
- Misra, Sunitha, Christopher A. Lee, and Kam Woods. A Web Service for File-Level Access to Disk Images. Code4Lib Journal 25 (2014).
- Lee, Christopher A., Kam Woods, Matthew Kirschenbaum, and Alexandra Chassanoff From Bitstreams to Heritage: Putting Digital Forensics into Practice in Collecting Institutions. 2013.
- Lee, Christopher A. and Kam Woods Digital Acquisition Learning Laboratory: A White Paper November 2011.
- Doctoral Dissertation
- Masters Thesis