Most current and past research is listed here.
At University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill:
- BitCurator Access: Improving access to complex born-digital materials in archives. (Co-PI, 2014-2016) Andrew W. Mellon Grant Ref 31400605
- BitCurator: Tools for Digital Forensics Methods and Workflows (Phase 2). Full info on the BitCurator wiki and at the main BitCurator site. (2013-2014) Andrew W. Mellon Grant Ref 11300699
- BitCurator: Tools for Digital Forensics Methods and Workflows (Phase 1). Full info on the BitCurator wiki and at the main BitCurator site. (2011-2013) https://mellon.org/grants/grants-database/grants/university-of-north-carolina-at-chapel-hill/31100658/ Andrew W. Mellon Grant Ref 31100658]
At Indiana University:
- The SUDOC Virtualization Project (2007-2010)
- FDLP CD-ROM Preservation
- Fonts and information loss
- Format migration
- Preserving Long-Term Access to United States Government Documents in Legacy Digital Formats (Indiana University CS doctoral dissertation, 2010).
- Cross-walks for Digital Forensics XML to digital preservation metadata standards.